Sports Roses Shipping Policy
All Sports Roses are handmade in the USA and our production time will vary based on the current demand. We post our Current Production Time on the right side of our online store. This is the time needed for us to prepare your roses before they are shipped. Please allow additional time for delivery based on shipping method selected. Orders that include more than 6 Sports Roses or using the Economy Shipping method may take longer to prepare and ship than posted production time quoted on our website. We reserve the right to change the quoted delivery date on your order based on product availability.
To quote the Estimated Arrival Date
of your order, click on the "Determine shipping and sales tax" link found in the shopping cart section on the right side of the page (just beneath the order total). You will be given a list of shipping options and estimated arrival date for each option. The quoted arrival date only applies to orders of 6 roses or less
. Add one additional business day to the estimated arrival date for each additional group of 6 roses (or partial group) ordered.
Please Note: Fedex SmartPost
and Economy Shipping
options are not guaranteed services. Although we expect your order to arrive by the estimated arrival date, it may take longer when using a non-guaranteed service.
Once you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email with your order number and order details. Once we ship out your order, we will send out a second email with your tracking number. You can click on the tracking number to get the scheduled arrival date of your order (tracking details may not be available during the first 24 hours).
Shipping Guarantee (excluding Fedex SmartPost and Economy shipping methods):
Your order will be guaranteed to arrive by the date associated with your tracking number.
To find out your guaranteed delivery date/time, follow the steps below:
If your order does not arrive by the date and time it was guaranteed by, you can submit a shipping refund request by following the steps below:
- Once your order has been shipped, an order update email will be sent from us with your FedEx tracking number
- Click on the tracking number link inside that email to find out what your scheduled delivery date is (it may take up to 24 hours for the delivery date to appear in the FedEx system)
- Track your package on FedEx.com(a link was provided in your shipping status email when your order shipped)
- Check your tracking details to see if a reason for the delay was added to your tracking number. An updated delivery date should also be posted if your package has not arrived yet.
- If the reason for the delay was due to circumstances beyond their control (ie. weather related delays) we will be unable to request a refund since that is excluded from the shipping guarantee
- If no specific reason for the delay is listed, we can request a refund of your shipping charges paid.
- Email your shipping refund request to email@example.com
and we will respond within 1 business day.
- Once we have received the refund from the shipping carrier, we will credit your original payment method with the refund.
Please Note: We cannot refund any shipping charges if the shipping carrier denies our claim request due to exclusions in their guarantee policy. Our shipment guarantee is based on the shipping carriers' guarantee. We are just acting on your behalf to request the refund since only the shipper is able to submit the refund request to the carrier. It may take 7-14 days for us to receive a refund back from FedEx before we can credit your account.If you need to return your order due to the late arrival, please see our return policy by clicking on the link to the right of our Shipping Policy